Thursday, May 22nd
Venue: The North Door!
Parking: FREE! The parking lot right across 5th street from the venue will be free for us on Prom night.
Doors Open: 7pm
Guest DJ: Kevin Smith, owner of Full Circle Media! Kevin has been honored with awards from The Knot and Wedding Wire; we're so lucky to have him on board for Prom!
Food: Fresh-baked pizzas (and pizza rolls!) from the North Door Pizza Kitchen! Full menu located here. In addition, we'll have a small selection of fruit and other fresh stuff, donated by a generous Prom benefactress
Cupcake Bar: donated by Seven Cakes
Documentary Photographer: Cecily Johnson Photography
Prom Photo Booth: Kate Phillips, with Cecily Johnson Photography
Guest Face Painter: Kristin A. Hogan
For a $5 donation, Kristin will give your cheek a pretty accent to match your outfit! All facepaint donations will be added to our donation total for the night.
Goodies for Goddesses: A limited number of FREE goodie bags will be handed out at the door; come early to be sure you get one!
Prom Corsages: A very limited number of corsages and other wearable flower art, professionally designed by Bella Fiori, will be available at the door. Come early and find one that matches your gorgeous outfit! All corsage sales will be added to our donation total for the night.
Raffle: All raffle ticket sales will be added to our donation total for the night. Tickets will be $1.00 each, or 6 for $5.00.
Current Raffle Items:
- a bellydance party for you and your friends,
led by the "Boss Belly" herself, Ms. Lizbet!
- floral art by Bella Fiori
(including another "Purse&Shoe", by request)
- a unique art piece by Heartless Machine
- a pop-art bag designed by Anne Hanrahan
- a private, one-hour, Hatha yoga session
with Allison Faust, RYT
- a basket of baked goodies from Mama Cat's Kitchen
- some completely adorable stuff from Froggie & Ellie
- hand-poured candles from Luna Tigre Candles
- a handmade baby quilt, lovingly stitched
by our very own Trudy Pickle!
- a FREE cut and color from Benjamin Beau Salon
valued at $250!
With thanks for all you do,